CableLAN Nuclear is a leading global supplier of communication and electrical and electronic wire and cable to nuclear power plants around the world. Our high-performing team works closely with customers to better understand their business challenges, specify cost-effective solutions and make informed purchasing decisions around technologies, applications and relevant standards.
This is a possible growth opportunity, including promotion to outside sales and/or product management.
CableLAN Nuclear offers competitive salary and a bonus program to reward your results.We provide our employees excellent benefits including medical, 401(k), and additional company provided benefits.
In this role, you will sell a diverse range of Telecom, Datacom, Control and low voltage power cable and related products to the global nuclear power market.
- Serve the nuclear power market by suggesting and delivering the right infrastructure solutions to meet customer needs.
- Actively participate and develop new accounts, generate sales quotes, and handle customer inquiries to help service customers and grow business.
- Make cold and warm calls to uncover opportunities in new markets.
- Provide superior customer service by delivering products and services to meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Build strong customer relationships, loyalty, and retention.
- Actively engage CableLAN Nuclear colleagues and resources regularly to provide a complete customer solution in order to capitalize on opportunities.
- Work effectively with others in a team based environment to accomplish organizational goals and to identify and resolve problems.
Your sales skills need be unrivaled, but it also helps if you have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A confident and determined approach
- Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection
- Self-motivation and drive
- A competitive streak
Seniority level: Not Applicable
- Nuclear Power
- Computer Networking
- Industrial Automation
- Logistics and Supply Chain
Need to find the right solution?
If you are not sure which cabling options are best for your facility, one of our experts are ready to help.