Sales Representative – Regional Nuclear Sales Manager
CableLAN Nuclear is a leading global supplier of communication and electrical and electronic wire and cable to nuclear power plants around the world. Our high-performing team works closely with customers to better understand their business challenges, specify cost-effective solutions and make informed purchasing decisions around technologies, applications and relevant standards.
This is a possible growth opportunity, including promotion to National Sales Manager and/or product management.
CableLAN Nuclear offers competitive salary and a bonus program to reward your results. We provide our employees excellent benefits including medical, 401(k), and additional company provided benefits.
The Regional Nuclear Sales Manager is responsible for the promotion and sale of communication and electrical and electronic wire and cable and related products directly to the commercial nuclear power industry within the defined region. This position can be based in the Southeast, Mid-West or Northeast.
The scope of the position includes, but is not limited to the following responsibilities and tasks:
- Directly promote the sale of CableLAN Nuclear’s communication and electrical and electronic wire and cable and related products within the assigned territory
- Make direct sales calls on nuclear accounts within the assigned territory, including utility sites, utility corporate offices, reactor manufacturers, A/E firms, etc as they relate to the commercial nuclear power industry
- Prepare and submit call reports, itineraries and expense reports in a timely fashion (monthly)
- Establish yearly booking forecasts and submit forecasts to the Nuclear Sales Manager
- Meet or exceed yearly booking forecasts
- Produce annual goal documents aimed at managing and growing territory results
- Represent the company at trade shows, general sales meetings, and general industry function as requested
- Expedite customer requests for quotation, orders, and approvals, as needed
- Perform general trouble-shooting and service calls at customer sites as needed
- Evaluate the need for technical and commercial product training to end user accounts and request assistance from inside resources as necessary
- Liaise with the inside sales and engineering groups to provide project input and to assist the inside sales team in establishing project price levels and margins
- Other duties as assigned
Position requires minimum of 50% travel within the assigned region, as well as travel to various locations for training, sales meetings, etc.
- Associates or higher degree in Engineering (Electrical, Industrial, Nuclear preferred) or Technical discipline
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in commercial power generation industry or specialty cable manufacturing
- Working knowledge of industry Codes and Standards (IEEE 323, IEEE 383, IEEE 1682, NQA-1, 10CFR50 App. B,
- Excellent Oral and written communication skills
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and multi-task
Equal Opportunity Employer
CableLAN Nuclear is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status.We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
- Seniority Level
- Entry to mid-level
- Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
- Information Technology and Services
- Financial Services
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Job Functions
- Business Devleopment